The Skete of Prophet Elijah (Greek: Σκήτη Προφήτη Ηλία, Russian: Ильинский скит) is a cenobitic skete of Pantokratoros monastery in Mount Athos, Greece.
Before the skete was built, within the vicinity of the monastery there were some cells of hesychast monks. In 1757 the Ukrainian monk from Poltava Paisios Velichkovsky with many Moldavian and Ukrainian monks settled here and produced a remarkable body of spiritual work. The cells eventually evolved into the Russian skete of Prophet Elijah in 1839.
Until 1903 the skete, with the support and the unrestrained financing by the Russian Tzars, developed at an accelerated rate, acquiring an extensive building complex and a huge, impressive church built in 1903 which is dedicated to the Prophet Elijah, St. Alexandra, and the Apostle Andrew. There are also three chapels dedicated to Ss Metropahnes and Theopatores, to St. Nicholas, and the Annunciation.